MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• immune system phenotype MP:0005387
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the mammalian system that protects
the body from foreign substances, cells, and tissues by producing the immune
response and that includes especially the thymus, spleen, lymphoid tissue, lymphocytes including
the B cells and T cells, and antibodies that are manifested through
development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD