MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• embryo phenotype MP:0005380
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the manifested in a mammalian
organism before birth, including embryonic and fetal stages and embryonic and extraembryonic
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005380 (embryonic development trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005380
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD