MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• muscle phenotype MP:0005369
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the mammalian tissue composed of
contractile cells or fibers that effects movement of an organ or part
of the body that are manifested through development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005369 (muscular system trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005369
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD