MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal heart ventricle morphology MP:0005294
any structural anomaly of one or both of the two lower chambers of the heart [MESH:A07.541.560, MGI:cwg];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005294 (heart ventricle morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005294
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD