MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal glucose tolerance MP:0005291
deviation from the normal response to oral consumption or intravenous injection of specified amounts of glucose; measured by determining whole blood or plasma sugar level in a fasting state before and after taking glucose at specified intervals [MESH:C18.452.394.952.500];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD