MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal epididymis size MP:0004926
anomaly in the size of the elongated structure connected to the posterior
surface of the testis that transports, stores, and matures spermatozoa between testis
and vas deferens
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD