MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal bile composition MP:0004773
any alteration in the chemical make up of the greenish-yellow fluid secreted
by the liver; normally contains bile acids and salts such as sodium
glycocholate and sodium taurocholate as well as cholesterol, biliverdin and bilirubin, mucus,
fat, lecithin, and cells and cellular debris
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD