MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal heart atrium morphology MP:0003105
any structural anomaly of one or both of the two upper chambers of the heart, to which the blood returns from the circulation [MESH:A07.541.358, MGI:csmith];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0003105 (heart atrium morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0003105
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD