MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal reproductive system physiology MP:0001919
any functional anomaly of the organs associated with producing offspring
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0001919 (reproductive system physiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0001919
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD