MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal heart rate MP:0001629
greater than or fewer than average resting heart beats per minute, usually
measured by the number of times the heart ventricles contract per unit
of time, usually per minute
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD