MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal pilomotor reflex MP:0001492
anomaly in the involuntary bristling of hairs that occurs when an organism
is cold or experiences strong emotions such as fear or awe
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD