MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating aspartate transaminase level MP:0000203
any anomaly in the concentration in the blood of the enzyme which catalyzes the reversible transfer of an amine group from l-glutamic acid to oxaloacetic acid, forming alpha-ketoglutaric acid and l-aspartic acid [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0000203 (blood aspartate transaminase amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000203
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD