MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating LDL cholesterol level MP:0000181
any anomaly in the amount in the blood of the lipoprotein:cholesterol complex
that transports cholesterol out of the arteries and around the body, for
use by various tissues in normal bodily functions
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0000181 (blood LDL cholesterol amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000181
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD