Larger initiatives and collaborations
MPD receives data from these larger mouse characterizing initiatives and programs.
Click for more information and to list available data sets.
Number of available data sets shown in parentheses.
• Center for Genome Dynamics (CGD)
• Churchill Group QTL Archive
• Eumorphia / Europhenome
• Hybrid Mouse Diversity Panel Group (HMDP)
• Immunological Genome Project
• Jackson Laboratory Heart, Lung, and Blood Center
• Jackson Laboratory In Vivo Services
• Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center
• Jackson Laboratory Phenotyping Center
• Jackson Laboratory Special Mouse Strains Resource
• Monell Chemical Senses Center
• National Institute on Aging Interventions Testing Program (ITP)
• Sanger Mouse Genomes Project
Indexing and interop collaborations
The Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF)
provides MPD searchability and interoperability within their integrated discovery environment.
MPD's NIF entry
The Thomsen Reuters Data Citation Index streamlines access to data that are associated with publications.
is a service that allows direct linkage from PubMed entries to associated data sets.