at The Jackson Laboratory
Larger initiatives and collaborations
MPD has accessioned data sets from these larger mouse strain characterizing initiatives. Click for more information and to list available data sets. Number of available data sets shown in parentheses.
• Center for Genome Dynamics
• Eumorphia / Europhenome
• Heart, Lung, and Blood Center
Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders Center (NHLBI / JAX PGA)
• Hybrid Mouse Diversity Panel Group
• The Jackson Laboratory In Vivo Services
• The Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center
The Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center of Excellence in the Basic Biology of Aging
• The Jackson Laboratory Phenotyping Center
• The Jackson Laboratory Special Mouse Strains Resource
• Monell Chemical Senses Center
• RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN BioResource Center / Experimental Animal Division
Indexing and interop collaborations
The Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF)
group is developing interoperability linkages allowing MPD data to be represented and queried from within their discovery environment.
The Thomsen Reuters Data Citation Index
streamlines access to data that are associated with publications.
Also at JAX