Larger initiatives and collaborations
MPD receives data from these larger mouse characterizing initiatives and programs.
Click for more information and to list available data sets.
Number of available data sets shown in parentheses.
• Center for Genome Dynamics
• Eumorphia / Europhenome
• Heart, Lung, and Blood Center
Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders Center (NHLBI / JAX PGA)
• Hybrid Mouse Diversity Panel Group
• Immunological Genome Project
• Interventions Testing Program
National Institute on Aging Interventions Testing Program (ITP)
• The Jackson Laboratory In Vivo Services
• The Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center
• The Jackson Laboratory Phenotyping Center
• The Jackson Laboratory Special Mouse Strains Resource
• Monell Chemical Senses Center
• QTL Archive
Churchill Group QTL Archive
• Sanger Mouse Genomes Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Mouse Genomes Project
Indexing and interop collaborations
The Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF)
provides MPD searchability and interoperability within their integrated discovery environment.
MPD's NIF entry
The Thomsen Reuters Data Citation Index streamlines access to data that are associated with publications.
is a service that allows direct linkage from PubMed entries to associated data sets.