Larger initiatives and collaborations
MPD has accessioned data sets from these larger mouse strain characterizing initiatives.
Click for more information and to list available data sets.
Number of available data sets shown in parentheses.
• Center for Genome Dynamics (15)
• Eumorphia / Europhenome (7)
• Heart, Lung, and Blood Center (19)
Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders Center (NHLBI / JAX PGA)
• Hybrid Mouse Diversity Panel Group (9)
• Immunological Genome Project (3)
• The Jackson Laboratory In Vivo Services (15)
• The Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center (18)
The Jackson Laboratory Nathan Shock Center of Excellence in the Basic Biology of Aging
• The Jackson Laboratory Phenotyping Center (8)
• The Jackson Laboratory Special Mouse Strains Resource (20)
• Monell Chemical Senses Center (5)
• RIKEN BioResource Center (2)
RIKEN BioResource Center / Experimental Animal Division
Indexing and interop collaborations
The Neuroscience Information Framework (NIF)
provides MPD searchability and interoperability within their integrated discovery environment.
MPD's NIF entry
The Thomsen Reuters Data Citation Index streamlines access to data that are associated with publications.
is a service that allows direct linkage from PubMed entries to associated data sets.